Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A few pics to share

When I first started doing this craft I had to build from nothing. I thought I had a great space to do this in but I'm realizing I have things all over. My husband is going to put up shelves but boy I have things everywhere.
This is my paper right now but it really needs to go on a shelf.


This is all my special things, a photo of my sister in law that we lost almost 5 years ago. My love notes from my granddaughter, and a few critters that I cut out on my nieces Cricut Expression.



Clear stamps cuttle bug stuff and stickers are in here. Ok so these need to be on shelves too.

4 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing i have the same issue my husband put some up for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all us crafters have the same problem...i have a great space but....i fill it up..how does that happen? I've been sent by MOMO, isn't she fabulous. Love your blog. I'm now a new follower. Would love if you dropped by mine. www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having a tough time getting organized too...lol...and I have 4 pantry cupboards, 2 desks (One is 8 ft. long! with 2 shelve on it)a long, wide, deep filing cabinet, and 2 sets of shelves...lol) I am still a long way from being "Done". I am a new follower sent by Momo! I would be blessed if you dropped by my blog www.scrappingmamahen.blogspot.com
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had craft items stuffed everywhere and could never find what I needed. Finally I converted a guest bedroom into my craft room and I have never been happier! I try to stay organized, label everything...but it's so hard! I'm a new follower...Momo sent me :)

    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete