Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Crafty Wednesday

Good Morning everyone,  I'm happy to report that Aunt Ann is all spic and span. 

Today is my youngest sons birthday he turns 19.  So hard to believe how fast time goes especially when you get past 21... LOL now for me it just seems to fly.  Happy Birthday to my wonderful son Matt.

I had some time last night to start a project but I don't know how to finish it I'm at a loss, so any suggestions will be greatly appreciated...

I've also been trying to finish the hand sanitizers for the women in our family.  I hope you all have a great day, I'm off to see your projects...

3 comments:

  1. I am thinking this is a birthday card for your son? I would put a big cupcake, cake or piece of cake on with maybe a tag with you sentiment. add a few matching buttons in the bottom right corner...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper! Maybe you could add a small frame with a sentiment or a small tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card! I agree that it needs a sentiment frame in the middle with a few more matching buttons somewhere on it! Happy Birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete