Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday

One of these days I want to try one of the challenges that are all over the blogging world.  I think that will help me refine some of my paper crafting.  And as I said before, I really want to do some scrapbook pages. 
Over the weekend I had a blast with my Lily she loves to play sisters which means Grandma is a sister, and her dolls are our sisters also.  To funny the things she comes up with.
Once again I want to thank Kimberli for the blog recognition, it really lifted my spirits. 

A couple pictures to share I was out of my comfort zone this weekend as far as color choices are concerned

Lastly ~Lily and I at the end of  our crafting day
poor grandma really looks tired

5 comments:

  1. Sweet picture of you and your granddaughter!! Your cards are great, I love the black and white one especially, so elegant! And you are so very welcome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I especially love that pink card. That is one of my favorite color combinations. Your grandaughter is so cute, I envy you. Can't wait to be a grandmother someday. My children are just not cooperating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm following you now, too. You've got a great blog such a cute granddaughter. Cheers! Ali

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards and a beautiful granddaughter!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top card is simply elegant (hey, that be a good name for a blog heehee).

    I am admiring the layered border punch on the second card too...I've seen that punch at Michael's but didn't think I *needed* it until now :)

    ReplyDelete