Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Rainy Day Outside

Now for those of us who craft the rain really doesn't make that much of a difference that just gives me more of an excuse to spend time inside doing what I enjoy.

I spent sometime embossing on this one, I just love to heat emboss with versa mark ink and embossing powders.  I've been wanting to use the red paper since I brought it home.

I saw this pretty card on another blog and wanted to do my version of it.  I got some pretty white ribbon from paper tray ink the other day... I love it!  It comes on the cute little clothes pin.



Cute little Easter Goodie boxes that I saw on another blog as well.  You can't see the colored background to well, but I love these just small enough for little treats.

Then there is my sweet Lily who just had to have a baby in the carraige , so this is the one that we made for her to take home.
Have a great day everyone... I'm going to really enjoy the rain..Wink Wink!

6 comments:

  1. You are a fast crafter! I really like the first card (red) and the adorable stroller Lily is holding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red! The flower cardstock on the Mother card is just perfect with the sentiment and swirls. Great little treat boxes. Love Lilys stroller. These are all just great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a lot of embossing, but well worth the effort. It came out so lovely. I love PTI ribbon too. I bought so much of it that I have not needed to order any since they started using the clothspins. I adore you other cards too, expecially the baby in the carriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness Judy, you have been very busy! Your cards are beautiful, and I love the little treat boxes! Lily's stroller is perfect - I'm sure she is still smiling!!! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects, love the red and black card - so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fun, fun projects. I love black and red together, then add embossing, perfect!! What a cutie pie holding up the little carriage.

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete