Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

What a beautiful day!!

Good afternoon,I'm taking sometime out of my cleaning and running today to post a few pics for you.
I don't have my cricut machine yet I'm waiting for the launch of the Expression 2 on HSN the 26th of this month. I can hardly wait, it's the first time in a long time I have wished for time to fly by. Anyway I have some cartridges that I bought today at Joanns for when my machine finally does arrive.

I did a couple cards as well the first one is an anniversary card for my favorite couple in the world... My bro and his wife, they have such a special love, and they mean the world to me. I hope my brother is not looking at my blog..

This last one is a card that I just love the colors to... So that's really it on this one.

4 comments:

  1. Love these too...I asked him if he was watching your blog he said no but he should...lol Love the carts you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are getting the CE2? You lucky gal!!! I am so excited for you. Take pics when it arrives so I can drool :)

    I just got my expression in November, so I am quite the newbie. I owned two cartridges before it made it to my doorstep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are both adorable! I love the scallops you used on both in different ways! Yea for a new cricut soon!! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards, love those colors! I'm excited for you to get the E2, I love my Expression and can't wait for the E2 to come out!! Great carts, I'm sure you can't wait to start playing with them!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower to yours! I have an award for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete