Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Friday and I have a craft room again.  My husband got up in the morning painted the room layed the carpet, and reloaded the room because he knew how important it was to me to have it back.  I don't thank him enough but I do thank him today it really meant alot to me...

Empty room before painting and new rug.

now it's all back together.
here is my desk with my computer.   We still have pictures to hang and shelves to put up but I'm so happy...

I had some time to add a frame to the mini album I've been working on.  I just have to add the bling and it is done.  I love the way it came out.
Have a wonderful day everyone. Off to check out what everyone is working on.

5 comments:

  1. Now that's a great hubby and a fab Mother's Day gift :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that's a good husband you have trained him well...LOVE your craftroom thanks for sharing the pictures....

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super husband you have. My husbands moto is "home is for relaxing", lol

    I like the frame, the colors are so very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy your Cricut came!! How exciting for you!
    I checked out what you made. Awesome!!! Love what you hubby did to your craft room. You have a great hubby! Mine did my craft room up for me. Shelves, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great guy to put it all back together for you so quickly - it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete