Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Looks like blogger is doing better today.  The rain is back here, but on the sunny side it's my weekend to have Lily so busy I will be, and happy.
I worked on a card for one of my sister in laws for her birthday.  I'm pretty lucky to have great sister in laws we get together and have girls night out all the time.  Anyway this card turned out great and I hope Barbara likes it.

I have to put my thinking cap on to come up with ideas to keep  my Lily busy this weekend.  She loves to be outside, and from what they say it maybe mid week before we get some sunshine here.  Enjoy your day everyone.  I'm off to check out your blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Judy. Your card is delightful and I love the design. Great job.
    Please could you stop by my blog, I have left something there for you. Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,lovely card for you sil.Hope you have a lovely time with Lily.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend with Lily, despite the weather!! Your card is beautiful, I love the way you split the different paper - such a neat idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think Barbara is going to love her card! It is fantastic!! Enjoy your weekend with Lily!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card for your SIL. She will love it! Weather is yucky here too. Have a nice weekend with Lily!

    ReplyDelete