Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Award from Judie

This sweet award came from my friend Judie from Cards by Judie she is such a talented lady and I'm truly happy we are becoming friends.  Thank you again Judie for thinking of me.

I now have to write 7 things about myself...

1.  I love my grandkids... :0) ok so you probably knew that if you've read my blog at all. 
2.  I'm an unemployed administrative assistant almost 2 years now.
3.  I have 1 girl and 3 boys, age 31, 29,  22 and 19...
4.  My husband is so handsome he still takes my breath away.
5. My dog is like a child to me he is probably one of my favorite companions.
6.  I love to eat cereal for dinner.
7.  I don't cook very well, but I wish I did.

There you have it.  Are you surprised by any of it? 

2 comments:

  1. Fun facts about you, thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely with you on #6. I had Honey Nut Cheerios for dinner tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete