Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

I have a very special person in my life that is facing some tests coming up that could be not so fun.  I made her this card because her out look is so positive, she has a true faith in God, and I admire that so much.

I cut the flower and the flourish from the close to my heart cricut cartridge I love how they both came out.  The outside oval is cut from my spellbinders oval die.  I used PTI for the base of the card, and My Minds Eye lost and found Madison Avenue collection for the pattern layer,  I love MME papers !
Hope you all have a wonderful evening.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful card Judy...your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy,lovely card.I hope your friend comes through her tests ok.
    Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment on your card. Will you share the company and stamp set? I make cards for the homebound, sick and nursing home patient in our church and this stamp set would really be perfect for those cards.

    Judith Gangwere
    jgangwer@swbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy have a reward for you posted on my blog

    ReplyDelete