Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tags

Happy Thursday Everyone,
I got some mail today, it was the tags I got back from the tag swap at YPP.  

I added them to my cork board each one so different, but all of them so pretty.
Next are some tags that I made for a swap over at YPP, we were to use spring colors and pictures.  I had fun making these.

I hope when these get to the girls they like them.

this last one I made for Lily she loves it.
Have a great evening everyone. I'm off to see what you all are working on.



4 comments:

  1. Judy I love them is that a Penny Black stamp on the one you made for Lily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags! I know you enjoyed opening that package!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy...I tried to answer your question about the Silhouette vs the Expression on my blog.

    Susan

    (www.expressionavenue.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete