Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Yesterday was such a great day.  I went to my favorite craft store and bought some copics to add to my supply.  I also got a couple stamps from MFT the pure innocence line I love those.

Sorry it looks so far away but she has a drink, and a box of popcorn in her hands all ready to watch a movie. 

Then when I came home, on the front pourch was my SSSS box from a sweet girl Jenny Davis.  She really brought me joy and excitement today thank you again.


I just love this with the bird cage on top and all the decorations, just gorgeous. 


here is the video of me opening the box and all it's goodies.
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a stunning box...what awesome stuff! I had the video on in the background and kept seeing some of the new stuff you were opening. How fun!!!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete