Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hi Everyone,
I have a tag to share today.  I love to do the tag swaps and try to get in on everyone I can find. 
This swap was our choice, so of course I picked pink I embossed the tag with gold embossing powder then rubbed some pink Versa Magic chalk ink all over the embossing.  Cut a Pink Pasley pattern paper to make a pocket,and lined to top of that with the pink dangle pearl trim.. Are you following me and all this pink lol.  Cut the frame from the Tim Holtz tag die, and stamped believe in the middle.  I can't remember where the bird came from... but the ribbon on top is from PTI.  and the Recollection flower I've had since I started all this crafting.  The Rose buds are so pretty and came from I am Roses.. The stick pin I made to add the finishing touch..

I hope who ever gets these loves pink like I do.  I hope you all have a crafty day.

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, Judy! I love all the pink, girly stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Judy! The pearls add such an elegant touch! Love the paper also!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete