Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

I'm boiling a corn beef, and baking a ham.  Today is the day my kids will be here for my daughters birthday celebration...Dinner is at 6 and I'm so looking forward to it. 

I tried to do some coloring with my copics here, and as you can see I added some sparkle,  I love sparkle.  Hot air baloons are so mezmerizing to me I love their colors and the softness of their flight. I have no reason for this card just because I wanted to color it.  Hope you all are enjoying your day. 

6 comments:

  1. Love this card the color and the stickles are just perfect. Now a follower of yours. Hope you have a great week.

    Hugs,
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card- I love hot air balloons and I definitely love sparkle!!! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment- I always appreciate meeting new friends. Very nice blog and projects you have here!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy, you have really captured the beautiful colors of
    hot air balloons. Such a bright fun card!
    Thanks for your visit today and comment.
    Dinner sounds wonderful!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card! And yum to the corned beef and ham :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. I love hot air balloons too. And the whole world should sparkle!

    ReplyDelete