Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

Hi Everyone,
I bet you all are busy with end of the year stuff at school, along with spring cleaning and planting.  I was amazed at how long ago it was since my last post.
Yesterday one of my very favorite nieces had her bridal shower.  Although it rained, and I mean down poured all day,(yes we were outside)  we had a great pavillion and we were well protected...
I made her bridal shower card and here it is......

The card base is Paper tray ink, the blue is just Bazzil, and the polk a dot is from My Minds Eye.  The corsett is from the Bridal shower Cricut cart.  and the sentament was from Paper tray ink as well.  Topped it off with a bow from my stash and some pearls... Everything looks better in pearls.

This next card I just made because I got the Pure Innocence stamp from My favorite things last week, I love this one to cute...

The sentament inside says have a bloomin good day...
I hope everyone is well, off to see what you all are working on.
Hugs,


2 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! The one for your niece is so much fun and that little lady is too cute.

    I hope all is well. They are predicting rain until Friday here in the Northeast!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete