Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Happy Monday Everyone,
I had a great weekend, but today I have such a bad sunburn on my right shoulder and back I'm in agony.... I missed it with the sun screen.  
I have another card share today this one is number 2 of the cards I made in class last Friday. Hope you enjoy.



I added the Peechy Keen face to the sun when I got home, and the sentament also.  This was cut using the Memory box dies, the background paper just regular card stock.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. So sweet...ugh about the sunburn...nothing worse that being crispy. Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and happy card. I love the little face on the sun. Great job.

    Sorry about the sunburn, they are so painful!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet and cheerful love it!

    ReplyDelete