Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hi Everyone,
I'm back from vacation, but my dear daughters wedding day is approaching fast, we have the bridal shower this weekend, and the wedding a few more weeks down the road. 
I worked on her shower card I hope you all like it. 

The white card is Papertray Ink cardstock, the purple is one of her colors so I added that.  I embossed the purple, and the dress with my cuttlebug folders, I think that adds something special.  I kept it simple that is how my daughter likes it.
Hope everyone is well, I'm almost thru the busiest time just a few more weeks and I'll be back more regular.
Hugs dear friends.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy,love your card,so simple and effective.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy you must be so excite. Your card is stunning. The wedding dress is so beautiful and the purple embossed paper is the prefect backdrop. Hope you enjoy the shower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been a while since I visited, lovely card, love it. Hope all is well there.
    Happy crafting.

    Judie

    ReplyDelete