Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

I'm mostly writing this for my niece Jen.... Can you see how thin that lettering is???? I'm so excited about the cameo I'm gitty... LOL.... Not that it is perfect don't get me wrong it took 3 tries to get this cut out but I think my blade was set wrong. Once it cut tho Woooowwww it is thin and cute and I love it. Can you guys tell me what do you leave your blade set at on the cameo to do regular cardstock I moved it to 5 when it reccomends 3? Thanks everyone, have a great day

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see you like your cameo...oh the things it can do :)
    I usually leave my blade at 5 all the time...it seems to work the best for me. After playing around with it more you will get a feel for what works the best for you and the type of paper you use :)

    ReplyDelete