Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

This is Lily's favorite Valentine so far of course she has yet to see hers with Hello Kitty on it... I'm sure that will take first place with her. I have a busy month up ahead so not sure if I'll be blogging much but I will do my best I really don't like to take to much time away. I have another hospital out patient procedure coming up to rid my kidney of a nasty stone UGH... I hope this is the last time but I said that the last time too. I'm just pron to kidney stones, lucky me. I'm almost done with a mini I've had put together for a long time... they take me a few days to do all the pages. Off to see what you all have been working on. Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Adorable card Judy!!!
    Take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! Adorable little image!

    Hope you get some relief from that stone....I hear they can be so painful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! Of course I love Hello Kitty best...(I have a Hello Kitty Scrapbook Room) It didn't start out that way, my adult daughter just keeps giving me Hello Kitty stuff to put in there. Good luck with your procedure. I had kidney stones when I was in my 30's they really hurt!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super cute! I love the way you attached the sentiment and that lovely border on the inside is a wonderful finishing touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is so adorable and cute. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so adorable and cute. Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete