Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

I have been MIA

I can't believe how fast this summer is going.  I have pics on my computer of things I've made, but I can't get to them in order to post them here on my blog... I need to sit down and really figure it out.  I also have pics of my new grandson to share but they are on my I pad and I don't know how to get to them and post them here for you all to see.  William is a precious as can be, he weighed in at 8 lbs 14 oz... I feel like a blessed women for sure.
I hope you all are well, I'm off to see what everyone is up to.
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and visiting. You can Email them from you iPad to your email address and then you can save them out on your computer. Or the best way I think is to use Dropbox. It is a free file sharing program....way cool. I have my daughter drop photos in Dropbox from her computer or her iphone and then I can access them on my computer, iPad or iPhone. Works great and it's free. email me if you want to know how to do it. Here's a referral code if you want to try it:
    http://db.tt/qKIWrEfV

    and there are free apps for the iPhone and iPad so you can add photos that way, too.

    You can google Dropbox and read about it, too. I know I am suspicious about new software but this is a great service. Instead of my daughter emailing me and then saving the photos out....I have the actual file that I can access. That's how she shares so many photos with me for my Project Life.
    Anyway, glad to see you and can't wait to see pictures of the new grandbaby!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you ever try Dropbox? Easy way to share photos. I use it all the time!
    BTW, Wade weighed 8lbs 12 ozs and is my biggest grandbaby to date. He was so much bigger than his brother and sister...we were all surprised when they put him on the scale and he was such a chunk!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete