Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Cold

Hi Everyone,

It is only 35 degrees here today, I'm so happy it is finally cold.... LOL I bet a bunch of you now think I'm crazy, I would rather be cold than hot.  Yes I'm one of those people...  I'm in the mood for some Christmas crafting...

I was coloring the other day, and decided to use some of my other Christmas stamps, this one is so simple I think it came out ok.
Have a great day friends, off to see what you all are working on.
Stay warm,
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy! Thanks for visiting my blog :) I'm kinda with you on the cold vs hot - as I get older I find I would rather be cold than hot - especially after being in Disney last year during one of the hottest summers ever! Still had fun - but I don't think I've ever cooled down from that LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Judy!!!!
    Now me on the other hand....not liking this cold weather :(
    But am getting into the Christmas spirit for sure!
    Awesome card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the CAS design,my fabvourite type of card creation. Beautiful work. TFS Hugz

    ReplyDelete