Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

December

Happy Holiday Season Everyone,

Wow Thanksgiving came and went so quickly! I had a great day and meal, I hope everyone reading this did as well.
I went and did a bit of shopping today, and I must say the stores here are crowded, thankfully I don't have much to do...
I wanted to share another layout with you, I just love these designs too, so cute.  Lily has requested we put her picture on this page.

 Have a wonderful week everyone.  I'm still putting together my December Daily, I wonder if it will be done for this year.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love this layout, too and Lily's pictures would be perfect on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another delightful page layout, it will be wonderful when the photographs are added :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete