Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Happy Birthday to You

Good Morning Everyone,

We have a surprise 50th Birthday party to go to today, I can't believe that this friend is turning 50.  When we were younger there was such a bigger age gap between us, but now there isn't one at all.  It is so funny how that happens.  While I was having my children, she was going out trying to meet that special someone.  Now she has been married for years, her children are grown, and we connect at a different level for sure.

Anyway, last night I made one card, and then this morning I got up and decided to make another one. The one I did today I gained inspiration from Split Coast Stampers, so many great ideas.  Let me know which one you all like best and tomorrow I will tell you which one I gave to my friend.

Having them here together makes me see how different they both are, one so simple and the other has a bit more bling.  I hope you all have a great day.  It is cold here in the North East so please stay warm.
Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. I love both of them, but the edge is the colour combo on the first one :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous cards. Very impressive.
    I wanted to tell you thank you for coming by my blog but I had to do it here because your comment came in as a No Reply Blogger.
    I'm now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete