Pages

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lily turns 8

Happy Holidays Everyone,

I've been so busy this holiday season because for 6 weeks after my surgery I was not able to do anything.....UGH that put a big damper on my Holiday Cheer.... anyway the first week in December I was given all my rights back so I took off running as I normally do, which is way more than I should. 

Those of you that know me well know that my grand kids are the light of my life, and my baby girl turns 8 the day after Christmas... What a glorious day for a birthday!!!!

Here is the card I made for her this year:


I am a member of the Stamps of Life monthly club.  I got the idea for the card off the site with a few variations of my own to make it mine.  This bee set is so cute along with all the sets that arrive in my mail box the first of the month. 

Happy Holidays to you and your families, I have so many mini albums to show you coming up.  See you soon.
Hugs,

4 comments:

  1. Super cute...wishing you have a speedy recovery!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Judy! Glad to see you back online and hope you're recovering nicely!
    I have that same cute stamp set! One of my favorite ones from the the Stamps of Life.

    Great looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you holiday were wondeful and you enjoyed Lily's birthday. Hope the New Year brings you health and happiness. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your bee birthday card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete