Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Baby Boy Layouts

Hi Everyone,

Since the weather here has been just awful for Christmas shopping, and I do still have some shopping to do....but the weather has made the roads here just terrible.  I would say we have at least 8" of snow out there.  The temps have been in the low 20's high teens, so the weather and the roads are not in my favor for going out.  I decided to work on some layouts.

My grandson is almost 6 months old, and he is just beginning to crawl, so cute to watch  him.  I have a few photo's of him coming back from shutter fly this weekend so I made a couple layout pages for his album.


I downloaded the crawling baby and the titles from ScrappyDew Designs I believe.  I've been working my cameo till it smoking, ok not really but it has been a busy machine.

I hope you all are well, warm, and safe.
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment